HackHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TuT]Rsbot

Go down

[TuT]Rsbot Empty [TuT]Rsbot

Post by DarkLaw Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 am

So you do not know how to use Rsbot, update it, or any other thing covered in my guide? Read on then.
What you want to do first is make a name on the Rsbot website. This will help you in the tutorial latter. So go to WWW.Rsbot.org and register.
Now to start siting the bot up on your computer.
Step 1- You want to make a new folder on your desktop, then name it Rsbot.
Step 2- You now need to go to a site which gives you a program to access the SVN files for rsbot. This site is http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Once you go to this site Download there program, the download link is on the left side in the Navagational bar.
If you are on a Desktop computer you will use one of the two 32 bit downloads if you use a laptop you would use the 64 bit downloads.
Step 3- Now you have SVN and A new folder on your desk top name Rsbot. It is time to actually put Rsbot into that folder. You do this by right clicking on the folder you named Rsbot, and hitting SVN checkout.
Once you do that a new window pops up.
The new window should say Check out
In the line that says URL you need to type; http://rsbotsvn.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ Then hit OK. A new window will pop up and start sowing things being "added".
Step 4- Now you have Rsbot on your computer this is the simplest way to be able to maintain the bot your self and get the updates as soon as they are out with no effort. To update rsbot simply right click on the rsbot folder and hit SVN Update.
This will open a window and update the files and folders in a matter of seconds and you are ready to go.
Step 5- Running your bot. This is a little complicated at times but I will do my best to guide you threw it. First you need to open the Rsbot folder. In that folder you will see a bunch of files the one you need to click on first is Compile.
This file runs a .bat command which I think syncs all of the files to work together.Now a window called compiling should show up.
Once it says hit any key to continue hit any key.......Now If you get an error in in the box like I showed above I will eventually like my tutorial on how to fix that at the end of this. Now to run the bot; Go back to the Rsbot folder and look for these two folders call run member and non run member.
If you are going to use a member pick the memers one if you are going to use a non members account use the non members. These two files DO NOT GIVE YOU FREE ACCESS TO MEMBERS WORLDS!. Once you open one of the files Rsbot will begin to run and it will load the RuneScape Loggin screen. You now want to go to settings at the top of the rsbot window. Then you want to hit Account settins and a new window appears, In that window There should be an account called empty click that then in the user name and password area it should say empty I changed what mine looks like but its the same idea.
Now you just hit apply and okay and there should now be your account name at the top where it said Empty.
Step 6- Running a script. You now go back to the main rsbot screen after you hit ok on the account management screen. You now click the word "bot" that is to the left of Settings and hit "run script" Under the "bot" menu.

Pick a folder and then pick a script and in the big box on the right it may or may not give you a disscription of the script if there is a box that says arrgument you may need to put in an I D of a weapon or an NPC or a name of what you want to cut down deppending. Once you are ready hit Ok and the bot will log you in and begin to run. That is it you are ready to do nothing. I am not responsable for anything that happens to your account. This tutorial is only the basic setup of the bot.

Tutorial on how to fix almost ANY Java issue, Made by me.
DarkLaw
DarkLaw
HHQModerator

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum